- Report: #751261
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Prestige Relocations
Prestige Relocations238 Ave. E, Stafford, Texas 77477 Stafford, Texas United States of America
Prestige Relocations Tresa Morgan Moving RipOff Scam Fraud Thieves - Stafford, Texas Stafford, Texas
Prestige and Tresa will steal your money and hold your household goods hostageuntil your money is gone
We recently were ripped off by Prestige "Relocations" and Tresa - the manager, and Daroll(Tony) Thomas the owner. They will provide a quote - typically coming after you enter information into move.com, your first mistake, the quote will be competitive and refer to weight limit after which you will be liable for more weight - this is where they will create a situation where your goods appear to weigh more than the quote, they will then refuse to show you valid weigh tickets and revise your quote to whatever weight they deem necessary to get more money from you after they have your goods in their little nondescript office and warehouse ( 238 Ave. E, Stafford , Texas - across from a church) or they will store at Dove Country UHaul (- 603 Fm 1092, Stafford, TX 77477
(281)261-2292) - feel free to call them - they wcan share with you multiple stories about "Thomas" from Prestige having to open the storage units for ripped off customers who show up with their attorneys or the sheriff and cutting locks to get their goods that Darroll Thomas has hidden there from ripped off customers.
This is how they will operate:
1. They will show up to your location with Penske rented trucks - just like what you would rent( no signage or reference to Prestige ), with a supervisor named "Rick" or something who will not show his license.
2.The rest of the movers will not speak much if any English, they will try to sell you boxes and reinforce they want tips at the end of packing and loading.
3. They will try to have you sign blank documents, unfilled inventory lists, and they may even "run out of inventory forms and fill out blank sheets of paper.
4. They will not provide credentials, provide a copy of the movers rights booklet, or any required information.
5. They will ask for a tip when done, ask you to provide money for the 70% of the quoted price - in cash or cjheck - it will be cashed that day by Rick endorsed as Prestige Relocations
5. They will not provide true ,valid weight tickets for your goods - this allows them to fraudulently weigh your goods at a weigh station near Houston, probably Brookshire Texas, Loves Store CAT scale. They do not want you to accompnay them to the scale to see what they are doing - so they can falsify the data.
6. You will receive a call from Tresa (Morgan) from Prestige after the moving crew returns to their little warehouse at 238 Ave E in Stafford, Texas - she will inform you that your weight was much higher than what was quoted and your new quote is higher and requires you to send them much more money - Tresa or Daroll, Tony will tell you you have to send this money to have your goods sent to the final destination or they could be sold at auction.
7. If you don't have the money to complete the new revised quote, they will consider you breaking the contract and you can go to the 238 Stafford location to pick it up for another ransom fee - maybe less than the revised quote - some people get a lawyer at this point and agree to sign a release to get their goods, some pay the ransom - in cash
8. If you pay the ransom , the same crew that packed and loaded your items - will unwrap all the items they packed and place what is left of your goods, broken and unbroken in the parking lot and let you load them into your own truck or car.
9. They will ask you to sign a release as a condition of getting your goods and receiving the cash and tell you it does not mean anything and they will pay for anything broken or missin - just to let them know after you are done loading youe own goods.
10. You will find that your valuables have been stolen, they will take what they consider valuable and or pawnable. Tresa, an older raspy smoking voiced, blonde bleached gray headed, blind in one eye, claims its the only job she can get manager of Prestige will tell you anything to get your money and be done with you.
11. Tresa, Tony (Daroll), Genesis- Darolls' daughter, the two dogs, and the revolving door of people they train and who quit after they can't stand working with criminals will tell you you have broken your contract, signed a release, and do not have any recourse with insurance - they don't have it, with the police - it's a civil matter, or any othe agency.
Save yourself the anguish, loss of money and personal goods, and time and frustration.
Stay away from this group Teresa Morgan, Daroll Thomas, Genesis Thomas, and Rick)
of thieves, liars, bandits, frauds, convicts - assault, sexual predator, theft .
LOOK OUT for these phone numbers: 281-403-5030 , 832-665-5635, 281-957-9764
They claim the following registrations - they are for Greenpoint a former alias:
US DOT: 1996050 MC: 705513
If you see any positive reviews on this site, Tresa or Genesis, or Daroll from Prestige have fabricted them and placed them on this site.
Daroll Wayne Thomas ( Tony, Pappi) is a 40ish, overweight, perm treated, african -american, hispanic with a long history of troubles with the law including assault and jail time, he parks his older model gold ford taurus across the entrance to his office /warehouse at 238 Ave E, Stafford, Texas - Texas License Plate BT9J603 - he will threaten you, especially women - Be cautious around him.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2011 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Relocations/Stafford-Texas-77477/Prestige-Relocations-Tresa-Morgan-Moving-RipOff-Scam-Fraud-Thieves-Stafford-Texas-Staf-751261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.