Complaint Review: Prestige Sales USA

• Submitted: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
Prestige Sales USA
www.Prestigesalesusa.com , Arizona U.S.A.

Prestige Sales USA Mitchell Cohen Prestige Sales Lied. His story..Soccer player looking to raise money for a trip to Hawaii. Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: update

Mitchell Cohen a young male sales rep smelling like cologne and having the cleanest tennis shoes. He was wearing Abercrombie or AERO shirt. He is Tall about 6 '4". Is white had stitches on forehead from "soccer' accident. Looking back perhaps the scar was a distraction.

Also he asked to go inside the front door to fill out the order form. Perhaps to hide. Very polished in his scam.

Has facial acne around a goutee line. Perhaps he grows and removes a beard?

Story: He lives live on the next street. His parents are friends with your neighbors.This I have found out is bogus. He gave a home address on a neighboring street. Which I later checked out. Bogus. He flashes check of previous neighbor to add credibility.

Story: He stated he is a Temple University student raising money for a soccer tournament in Hawaii to be held June 23rd. The soccer team is for 18-21 years olds?

We made a check made out to Prestige Sales. After he left I had a bad feeling and so I checked online. I found this site and the BBB site for Arizona where Prestige Sales is from. The company has multiple subsidiaries all of which have "F" report cards from BBB. The State Attorney General's office will be contacted for investigation.

One last important detail. He asked for a sticker (mailing label) so that he did not have to write more than one time on receipt. As I look at my receipt that I have in hand ... I feel stupid. It does not even have my name and mailing address on it! The copy he kept had a sticker. Gee what proof do I have? I hate the fact that I tried to help someone and that was used against me! BEWARE!

Ifeelskrued
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Sales-USA/Arizona/Prestige-Sales-USA-Mitchell-Cohen-Prestige-Sales-Lied-His-storySoccer-player-looking-to-457509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Sales USA

update

AUTHOR: Ifeelskrued - (U.S.A.)

View the Arizona BBB report