Complaint Review: Prestige Sales USA

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Downers Grove Illinois
Prestige Sales USA
PO BOX 82430 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Prestige Sales USA I fell for the Jason's story of helping him to go to Europe Phoenix Arizona

Like many others around the country, I fell for the magazine scam. A young man approached me one day saying he was from the neighborhood and trying to earn money for a soccer trip overseas. Like some other reports I have just read his name was Jason and he had a brother in the Military over seas. This kid was good. Jason said that his mother is the lady walking two dogs around the neighborhood. I have seen the lady on several occassions, so I believed him. I bought two subscriptions, and he convinced me to buy two more for the men and women overseas. Jason said that I would receive & $98.00 dollars back in the mail from Barnes and Noble for buying the subscriptions. I haven't checked with Barnes and Noble to see if this is true. After reading the descriptions of the other "Kids" selling magazines, I decided to check my checking account to see if the checks had gone through yet. They hadn't, so I promptly cancalled the checks. It cost me $60.00, but saved me $239.00.

Warning to all DO NOT BUY THESE MAGAZINES NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU THEIR STORY IS.

Stacy
Downers Grove, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Sales-USA/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Prestige-Sales-USA-I-fell-for-the-Jasons-story-of-helping-him-to-go-to-Europe-Phoenix-Ari-383763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Sales USA