Complaint Review: Prestige Sales USA

Prestige Sales USA
PO Box 82430 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Prestige Sales USA Salesman lied to sell their product, Wheaton, Illinois

* : Say it with me

A saleman from Prestige sales named Jordan Wyatt rang my doorbell.  When I answered the door he explained that he played for a local sports team that had just won a championship game and they were fund-raising to pay for a trip to England.  He said the most ridiculous things like "you should come with us, I've got a really big suitcase!"  And, "Is it ok if I come back by to show you pictures from the trip?"

After I agreed to purchase an item I came back inside and Googled the sports team.  No such team existed - the whole thing was a fabrication.  Then I searched his name and Prestige sales and found this site.  I immediately put a stop-payment on the check and sent in the receipt to cancel.

It makes me sick to think how many people have been taken by this little jerk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Sales-USA/Phoenix-Arizona-85071/Prestige-Sales-USA-Salesman-lied-to-sell-their-product-Wheaton-Illinois-480335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Sales USA

#1

Say it with me

AUTHOR: Hugh jass - (U.S.A.)

If they knock on your door or call you, it's a scam.
Words to live by.