• Report: #320647

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:peoria Arizona
Prestige Time Share Marketing
100 W Mcnab Rd Pompano Beach Florida, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-821-0833
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Prestige Time Share Marketing I was bold faced lied to, they got us for 1999.00, 1298.00 first then 701.00 Pompano Beach Florida Florida

I was contacted back in July of 2007 with promises of selling my timeshare, they only needed 1298.00 for marketing fees.this was all by a man named David, then aboput 60 days later he wouldnt return my phone calls and it went til around November and I star5ted talking to Samantha since David was no longer there they said. The prospective buyer from some other country was supposed to buy it, when around Jan-Feb 08 we needed to send another 701.00 for the rest of the marketing fees. Unfortunatley we did and have not been able to contact them since.

Michael
peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Time-Share-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-Florida-33069/Prestige-Time-Share-Marketing-I-was-bold-faced-lied-to-they-got-us-for-199900-129800-f-320647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Time Share Marketing