Complaint Review: Prestige Timeshare Marketing - John Davis - Macgie Malives

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 14, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Washington Maryland
Prestige Timeshare Marketing - John Davis - Macgie Malives
1000 West McNab Rd. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Prestige Timeshare Marketing - John Davis - Macgie Malives Scammed money from me and did no services trying to sell my Time Share Pompano Beach Florida

On August 24, 2007 I signed a contract with Prestige Timeshare Marketing regarding selling my timeshare. Mr. John Davis called several times pressing me that he had a buyer and I needed to hurry up and send the signed copy of the contract back so that we can seal the deal.
I never heard back from him since. I called the number that I was given but was still unable to speak with him. I was told he was out of the office each time I called. I faxed the company a cover sheet asking them to contact me and still never heard anything from them. They also promised me that they could recover the money I spent trying this with another company and nothing came out of that either.

I've called several time here lately and found out that the number is no longer in service. I tried via the internet and found out that it's a rip off

Fort Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-John-Davis-Macgie-Malives/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-John-Davis-Macgie-Malives-Scammed-money-from-me-and-did-n-350991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Timeshare Marketing - John Davis - Macgie Malives