Complaint Review: Prestige Timeshare Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2007

• Reported By:denver Colorado
Prestige Timeshare Marketing
1000 West McNab Rd. Pompano Beach FL 33069 Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-821-0833
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Prestige Timeshare Marketing Deceived me into thinking my timeshare was sold Pompano Beach Florida

Well lets see, prestige called me and told me that someone was interested in buying my timeshare. that this doc was interested and was willing to pay $23,000.00 for my ts. all they needed was for me to sign a contract and pay a fee for $999.99 and i would receive a cashiers check within a few days.
well after a few days i called because no check was received, i was told that closing was in process and it could take up to 90 days.i checked a few times in that 90 days just to be told that the doc didnt show up and that later he was arrested and that my ts would become top priority it has been 7 months of lies and $999.99 which i cannot afford to loose. george, david, and the woman who answers the phones are pretty smooth characters and in my book criminals!

denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2007 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-Deceived-me-into-thinking-my-timeshare-was-sold-Pompano-Beach-289962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Timeshare Marketing