Complaint Review: Prestige Timeshare Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:NY New York
Prestige Timeshare Marketing
1000 West McNab Rd Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Prestige Timeshare Marketing Prestige Timeshare Marketing are RUTHLESS THIEVES Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Prestige Timeshare Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I am another loser that was screwed by these people I had the same doctor story and the waiting in line BS. Closing date crash and burn!!! I want to join in any class action suits and will accept any help or advice any one has my phone # (((ROR removed for security purposes))). PLease help!!!

Aida si
NY, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-Prestige-Timeshare-Marketing-are-RUTHLESS-THIEVES-Pompano-Bea-286996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prestige Timeshare Marketing

Prestige Timeshare Marketing & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

Prestige Timeshare Marketing contacted me with all the right answers. They said my Royal Elite timeshare would be easy to sell and it would be sold 30-60 days, but no way it would last over 90 days. James made sure I would be able to answer my phone for all the offers. I would have to be able to say yeah or nah on the offers. It's been over 3 months and I have not received one offer nor have I heard from James to discuss any issues. This company is a joke and I warn everyone to stay clear. They got $750 out of me and I am sure they will try to get more out of you