Complaint Review: Preston Lord Enterprises

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Ann — Nesmith South Carolina United States of America
Preston Lord Enterprises
5 Lyons Mall, Suite 777 Basking, New Jersey United States of America

Preston Lord Enterprises They Lie and False advertise, take my hard earn money Basking, New Jersey

I received a letter for Preston Lord Enterprises stating that I could earn money by stuffing envelop from home, normally I reseach anything that come in the mail before I respond but for some reason I didn't until after I had already mailed the Money Order for $199.00, I tried to stop the mailed envelop for being send by filing out a recall postage mail the next day, but there was no luck, the letter still went to the send address and I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preston-Lord-Enterprises/Basking-New-Jersey-/Preston-Lord-Enterprises-They-Lie-and-False-advertise-take-my-hard-earn-money-Basking-N-1026857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preston Lord Enterprises