Complaint Review: Preston Lord Enterprises

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Rebel2650 — Waldorf Maryland
Preston Lord Enterprises
5 Lyons Mall Suite 777 Basking Ridge, New Jersey USA

Preston Lord Enterprises Convincing Youtube endorsement ... Basking Ridge New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Dumb post from dumb consumer

I'll admit it ... I was had! Luckily, I was cautious enough to start with the "cheapest" package!

I bought this because I'm a disabled veteran of the Viet Nam war, and my wife and I are struggling to make ends meet.

I got my first 49 mailings, followed the instructions, to the letter, and sent them off.

I know it should take a while to become established, but they said I would receive a package of 49 letters and envelopes each week! Two weeks have gone by now, and nothing! If I did this, not only would I end up in prison, I would be made to pay all my victims back! What the hell is wrong with people today?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preston-Lord-Enterprises/Basking-Ridge-New-Jersey-07920/Preston-Lord-Enterprises-Convincing-Youtube-endorsement-Basking-Ridge-New-Jersey-1083349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preston Lord Enterprises

Dumb post from dumb consumer

AUTHOR: Marshall Mason - ()

Ive used Preston Lord for months now and get paid every week without fail. You obviously are some jealous competitor talking BS. Either that or youre just stupid. They sell a legitimate product. Youre going to jail? Whats your IQ... zero? Preston Lord is the #1 best program of its kind. I thank god I found it every day. With brand new twins the extra income from Prestons program has saved our lives. Im a Vietnam Veteran and knew I could trust the advice of a fellow veteran like Stanley with his video review. Ive attached the link to the video here. Everyone should watch it and buy the program  youtube.com/watch?v=I1GntVPAsPk