Complaint Review: Preston Million

• Reported By: 2timez — Elizabeth City North Carolina
Preston Million
Internet USA

Preston Million Scammed Me Out Of 1000 Smh  Internet

I found out about him through a rapper name John Boy. John Boy posted a tweet saying "any music artist that want to be verfied on twiiter, contact Preston Million". So i contact Preston Million via email and he told me that he would get my twitter verfied within 2 days for $1500. I talked him down to 1000 and i sent him the money thru paypal. Preston Million and John Boy are both verfied on twitter so i trust them.

First days went by, then weeks, then months. He made up some b****** excuse saying "twitter used to verfiy people automatically but now they have a manual process so its taking longer than expected". I tried to file a paypal claim on him to get my money back but somehow he beat it. Soon as i filed the claim, bout 5 minutes later paypal said the case was in his favor. How .. idk. I think maybe cause i waited too long cause most of the time paypal takes weeks to settle a claim, not minutes. I talked to him on the phone a couple times and he has a real good talk game.  I paid him on Dec 4th .. its now March 7th. He wont answer my calls, texts, or emails nomore.

So now im out of $1000 and aint shit i can do about it. I see him on twitter and i see him buying ps4's and going to nba games. I think he scam people all day everyday for a living. And he real good at what he do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Preston-Million/internet/Preston-Million-Scammed-Me-Out-Of-1000-Smhnbsp-Internet-1129137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Preston Million