Complaint Review: Pretrial Intervention

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: codiac — midway park North Carolina
Pretrial Intervention
San Antonio, Texas USA

Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas

Pre trial intervention calls a couple of  times of day will not say what it is you have done.. my assumption is they are trying to get your money ??? Do not pay these jokers.  They have left vm for me indicating that if I or My attorney doesnt call then i somehow waive my right ?? to what ?? and a police man will come serve me papers?   I have called back and they hung up on me ...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2014 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pretrial-Intervention/San-Antonio-Texas/Pretrial-Intervention-Getting-numerous-threatening-callsabout-pre-trial-if-i-dont-or-my-1164360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pretrial Intervention