Complaint Review: Pretty Girl

• Submitted: Mon, April 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 10, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Pretty Girl
Pitkin Avenue Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Pretty Girl has no dressing rooms, if you buy something you cannot get a refund. Brooklyn New York

One day I went to "Pretty Girl". I noticed that they didn't have any dressing rooms. I am a plus sized girl (size 14) and it appeared that they did have something in my size, which was the ONLY item that I liked in the store. When I got home to try it on, it did not fit.
I wanted a refund because there was nothing else in my size and that was the ONLY item that looked at least halfway decent and didnt reveal too much skin.
I was told that I can only get store credit.

This is very unfair, because they dont even have dressing rooms, so that you can try it on before you buy it. Alot of other stores on Pitkin Avenue do that, but I don't know the names.

Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2006 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pretty-Girl/Brooklyn-New-York-11212/Pretty-Girl-has-no-dressing-rooms-if-you-buy-something-you-cannot-get-a-refund-Brooklyn-185975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pretty Girl