Complaint Review: Pretty Girly Girl

• Reported By: JG926 — Miami Florida
Pretty Girly Girl
Internet USA

Pretty Girly Girl Took my money and never sent my order!  Internet

I heard about the company www.prettygirlygirl.com through a morning radio show as one of their "What's Trending" topics.  I immediately went to their website and fell in love with their nail decals and placed my order on February 25th and payed via PayPal.

A couple of weeks went by and I didn't receive any order information or shipping confirmation so I e-mailed them on March 13, to the e-mail address where the paypal payment was sent to.  A couple of days prior to that I had placed an inquiry through their website but received no response, so I emailed them directly.

I still did not receive a response, so I opened up a dispute through PayPal.  Finally on March 21 I received a response from the individual with a lame story about how their website had been compromised and she was working on getting the orders out and it would be mailed out.  On March 29 I had gotten an email from a different e-mail address letting me know my order had gone out.  I still did not receive an order and on April 4 I got another message via PayPal letting me know the order had been shipped out.  Of course, I still did not receive an order and the individual sent this message so I would not escalate the dispute to a claim since I only had until April 7th to do so.  I did not file a dispute because I actually believed what this person told me.

Every day since, I have forwarded my e-mail inquiring about the order to both of the e-mail addresses that I have.  One of the individuals responded and told me that it was his ex-gf who was responsible for sending the stuff out and that he would follow up with her.  Still, nothing.

To date, I have e-mailed and e-mailed and have not received my order or a refund.  It is not about the money, it is about the principle and the fact that this person has zero regard for other people.  I found their Facebook site and saw many other people who were posting about the fact that they were waiting for orders, etc.  I made a comment on there as well and the next day I looked at their FB page again, and all of the negative comments were gone.  I commented again, telling them what had happened and stating that the company was a rip off.  I have yet to find the FB page again.  Either they blocked me, or they deleted the page.

It's very frustrating to deal with individuals who are simply out to get your money and it's very sad that they have to resort to acts like this.  Stay away from PRETTYGIRLYGIRL.COM.  They are a RIP OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pretty-Girly-Girl/internet/Pretty-Girly-Girl-Took-my-money-and-never-sent-my-ordernbsp-Internet-1047777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pretty Girly Girl