Complaint Review: Pretty Pink Couture

• Reported By: lexi_b — Fullerton California
Pretty Pink Couture
, Select State/Province USA

Pretty Pink Couture Never Received Order fullerton California

I began following Pretty Pink Couture on Instagram. Shortly after, I ordered a high waist bikini from their site on prettypinkcouture/bigcartel.com at the end of May. On July first I received emails saying my payment had been received and that my order had been confirmed. After about a month, I started contacted the company through email from the cite and directly to Logan Mungo (if that's a real name). After no communication, 2 months later, I amsending my bank after them for my money back. I have also realized that many of their pictures are copy and pasted from different clothing sites on Instagram. And when I tried to contact the "customers" that supposedly bought their product those girls did not respond either which makes me think they are a part of this total scam or they did not really buy it from them. There is just a whole lot of fishy stuff going on here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pretty-Pink-Couture/Select-StateProvince/Pretty-Pink-Couture-Never-Received-Order-fullerton-California-1079900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pretty Pink Couture