Complaint Review: Price Angels

• Updated: Sun, March 23, 2014

• Reported By: agt — Rabat, Malta
Price Angels
, Select State/Province USA

PriceAngels They rip you off and steal your money china china

I ordered from priceangels about 3 months ago and both my items didn't arrive. I messaged them and told them about the problem. The first time they told me to wait because of shipping. I was patient and waited. The second time i messaged them and told them i want my full refund for both items. They offered only 6 dollars coupon. I dont want a coupon i want my money. and full payment not half. They steal from there customers and even once when they sent me a damaged item they wanted me to send it back and to pay for the shipping myself. That is not fair when i buy something from them i pay with good money and i deserve to be treated fairly. If the item arrived damaged or didnt arrive at all they should pay in full refund not coupons and also pay for return shipment themselves. This site should be terminated because they are not serious and they just rip people off.

Hope that something is done !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Angels/Select-StateProvince/PriceAngels-They-rip-you-off-and-steal-your-money-china-china-1132941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Angels