Complaint Review: Price Busted

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — la quinta California United States of America
Price Busted

Price Busted or Balla Bracelets Paid, But no Product, No customer service , Internet

I ordered some earrings from Price Busted. I paid for the earrings.

They had my address wrong, and I attempted to contact them to no avail. I filled out all the forms repeatedly, and got absolutely no answer.  Then I got an email that the earrings were shipped, and of course they didn't have the correct address, but since they would never connect with me, they sent them to an incorrect address.  I continue to try to connect with them, nothing.

I got tracking information, from usps, it said they were delivered. But I have nothing, because they had the address wrong.  ok, so having an incorrect address is something that happens, but their customer service stinks.  These people are a total rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Busted/internet/Price-Busted-or-Balla-Bracelets-Paid-But-no-Product-No-customer-service-Internet-969844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Busted