unexpected

• Updated: Sun, December 27, 2009

• Reported By: Nara — Ft Meade Maryland United States of America
Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More
5103 Gov. Ritchie Hwy. Brooklyn Park, Maryland United States of America

Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More They sold me used Mattress. Brooklyn Park, Maryland

I bought my yr old son a full sized  mattress from there he wet the bed and I used the tool part to my carpet cleaner to clean it up only to notice that dirt was being sucked into the hose. Because it was a new mattress I noticed something wasn't right so I cut into the mattress only to find an old one underneath that's so filthy it look like it came out someomes alley. Then on top of that I think it's the reason my son started breaking out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2009 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Busters-Discount-FurnitureBedding-And-More/Brooklyn-Park-Maryland-21225/Price-Busters-Discount-FurnitureBedding-And-More-They-sold-me-used-Mattress-Brooklyn-Pa-545710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Busters Discount Furniture,Bedding And More