Complaint Review: Price Busters Furniture

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: MadCustomer81 — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Price Busters Furniture
5103 Governor Ritchie Highway Brooklyn, Maryland United States of America

Price Busters Furniture Brooklyn Park Furniture Corporation ROBBED ME! Brooklyn, Maryland

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. I bought a set that would not fit thru my front door. Mind you the delivery drivers did not deliver my furniture until 9:30pm at night. I never signed for the furniture and the delivery drivers sent back the furniture at their own discretion. I was told by the manager that another deliver driver would come to the apartment to see what they could fit in the door since I told him I was willing to get a smaller set if I could be refunded the difference WHICH HE AGREED TO.

Well no one called me or came by. I went into the store to try and get some resolution and I was basically told I would not get my money back even if I picked out another set. The guy there told me if I didn't want to spend that much money I shouldn't have spent it before so it was "too bad". All I was trying to explain to him was that a smaller set would probably not cost as much so I wanted to make sure I would get the difference.

I am pretty much disgusted and this company basically robbed me of thousands of dollars and I have no furniture either. You can never get thru to the customer service line either. I called the Better Business Bureau, my bank, and the Consumer Protection Agency and I am also looking at taking them to court. They should be shut down and not allowed to operate. WORST BUSINESS EVER! DO NOT GO HERE AND BE ROBBED OF YOUR MONEY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Busters-Furniture/Brooklyn-Maryland-21225/Price-Busters-Furniture-Brooklyn-Park-Furniture-Corporation-ROBBED-ME-Brooklyn-Maryland-866908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Busters Furniture