Complaint Review: Price Line.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2004

• Reported By:Cusick Washington
Price Line.com
PO Box 511 Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Price Line.com credit card rip off by price line com Norwalk Connecticut

I Attempted to schedule an airline ticket for my daughter to depart 11/12/04 from Fargo ND arrive Atlanta Ga. 11/12/04 and then return back to Fargo on the 11/22/04. at a certain point the credit card number had to be put in before the scheduling process would go any further. The schedule that was returned back to me, after the charges had been added to my credit card account was depart Beranard Minisota 11/11/04 and then depart Atlanta Ga. 11/12/04 when I told them that that was not exceptable they said sorry no refunds and no way for consumers to address their complaints. They gave me 1-800-774-2354 to call and that I could try to resolve the issue. I talked to several consummer services representatives and was the most unproffesssional individuals that I ever tried to talk to.

After several attempts to get some one in the upper management to talk to I was given the name of the senoir vice President (Lisa Gillingham) PO box 5511 Norwalk Ct. 06854. I ask to talk with her and was told absolutly not that she did not take phone calls.

I have contacted the Washington State Attorney General's office and have filed a complaint with them, My credit card Co. placed the charged in dispute and is also assisting me with this rip off complaint

Les
Cusick, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2004 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Linecom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Price-Linecom-credit-card-rip-off-by-price-line-com-Norwalk-Connecticut-124199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Line.com