Complaint Review: Price Self Storage

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Dana Point California
Price Self Storage
32992 Valle Road San Juan Capistrano, California U.S.A.

Price Self Storage ripoff Paid extra per month to recieve a statement when it never comes and they bill you for late fees happens allot here I understand San Juan Capistrano California

I have (2) storage spaces that we pay extra per month for to have a monthly statement/invoice sent to us. Each month we do not get our statements then we are late which they bill us late fees.

When I question the office manager at the San Juan office she said this is a corporate problem and we are not the only one this happens to.

I called the corporate office and the lady their said even though they charge to have bills sent out it was our responsibility to have it paid by the 2nd of each month, statement or no statement.

I believe based on the office manager this is their billing practice to not send out bills, then charge more for late fees, which is false representation of why we pay extra each month to have our statement sent to us.

What a SCAM, I will be moving out soon!

Patrick
Dana Point, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Self-Storage/San-Juan-Capistrano-California-92675/Price-Self-Storage-ripoff-Paid-extra-per-month-to-recieve-a-statement-when-it-never-comes-136648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Self Storage