muscle

• Reported By: United States of America
Price Shuffle
Internet, California United States of America

Price Shuffle Price Shuffle - such a SCAM, buyer beware! Internet, California

I too was interested in the sight from:

http://channel4newstoday.com/indexps.html  (intend on contacting channel 4, and MSN for letting them advertise on this website), which advertised that new users would receive 100 bonus bids upon joining. So I followed the link, thinking I would be able to check out the site before I committed to any membership or charges. I was not prompted to accept the charge of $149.75 at any point. Once in, had difficulties in the site itself and could not bid, so ended up purchasing even more bids!  Have been in contact via email (will not work with you over the phone, sure they know people upset with their unethical practices and are very angry) but they do not seem willing to give a refund.  They just point out that you accepted the terms and conditions and game over.  Well the T&C are very missleading, I believed I would have option once in the sight, not automatically purchase 300 bids for $149.75.  If I had known that, I would not have registered at all!  I am still trying to work with them via email, but found useful information as were to go if my issue does not get resolved:

Better Business Bureau, your State's Attorney General Office- Cyber Fraud Task Force, Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3 (organization in partnership with the FBI) National White Collar Crime Center (NWC3). Complaints can be filed online at http://wwwic3.gov, Federal Trade Commision.

I just wish I had seen these complaints before I registered! Even with all the complaints, it does not look as though the company is going to change its ways.  Seems to me that it is only a matter of time before they get what is comming to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Shuffle/Internet-California-91358/Price-Shuffle-Price-Shuffle-such-a-SCAM-buyer-beware-Internet-California-666948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Shuffle