Complaint Review: Price Shuffle

Price Shuffle
www.priceshuffle.com Internet United States of America

Price Shuffle Price Shuffle Scam and Rip off Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Promised

There was an ad on the website for 100 free bids, the children registered in order to get 100 free bids, as it turned out my credit card got charged for $149.95. Nowhere on the website did it mention that in order to create an account you will be charged an additional fee.  I have tried to contact the customer service by phone and via emails, but nowhere are they willing to credit the amount back to the credit card.  I didn't authorize this transaction and never even received an invoice stating that I will be billed for the amount stated.  I would have to file a report with the Federal Trade Commission for charging my credit card without a consent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Shuffle/internet/Price-Shuffle-Price-Shuffle-Scam-and-Rip-off-Internet-657644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Shuffle

Refund Promised

AUTHOR: Jane - (United States of America)

With so many emails going back and forth I am finally being helped by someone who knows what they are doing.  Neither Edward Jones, Connie Gore or Kathy McCahn were willing to work this out.  The Price Shuffle rep Eli Smith is the only one who has emailed me stating if I amend my complaint on this website they are willing to give credit to my account. I am confident that we will be able to resolve this mistake. We have been emailing to each other to try to solve this situation. Thank you for your time Eli I really appreciate you helping me during these hard economic times.  In conclusion I would like to once again mention that Price Shuffle has agreed to refund my money if I would state so here.