Harbor

• Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — Willowick Ohio United States of America
Price Shuffle

Price Shuffle Stole My Money Internet

From what I have been reading I am not the only person to have been ripped off by Price Shuffle.  I like so many others signed up for 100 free bids and the next thing I know my credit card was charged $149.75 that I had not expected.  When I called they said it was in the fine print.  If it was I sure did not see it.  I tried bidding got nothing.  But when I complained I got another 300 bids only to find out there is nothing to bid on.  When I wrote to them asking if they had gone out of business I got no reply.  It appears I have lost $150.  I would like to warn others not to be faked into trying this no mater who tells you how great it is.

Mike in Cleveland, Ohio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Shuffle/internet/Price-Shuffle-Stole-My-Money-Internet-751797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Shuffle