Complaint Review: Price Shuffle

• Updated: Sun, October 31, 2010

• Reported By: Roberta — Wilmington North Carolina United States of America
Price Shuffle

Price Shuffle penny auction Internet

*Author of original report: Priceshuffle.com amended

Priceshuffle.com is a penny auction. I was told it was FREE to register. they said they needed credit card info for future auction purchases. They then charged my credit card $149.75. THIS IS A SCAM. The ad for this auction site seemed very legitimate. It supposedly was a journalist from ch 4 who was investigating penny auctions. she validated that this was an authentic site. I feel foolish. But, I am d**n angry. I'M WRITING THIS REPORT TO SAVE YOU FROM THE SAME FATE!  DO NOT REGISTER W/ THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Price-Shuffle/internet/Price-Shuffle-penny-auction-Internet-654259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Price Shuffle

Priceshuffle.com amended

AUTHOR: Roberta - (United States of America)

I did get the issue resolved w/ the help of my bank. My bank got price shuffle on the line w/ me. Whomever I spoke w/ said they would be willing to refund my money. Yesterday, they did refund all of my money. But I needed my bank to intervene.

You need to be very careful of the fine print. they do not tell you in an explicit way that you will be chaged $149.95. Most people would imagine that if it is an auction site, then it must be like ebay. It is not. each bid will cost you $.50. and you will get 300 bids for your $150. If you are cool w/ that, than you will be ok. but I totally thought it was like ebay. READ THE FINE PRINT.