Complaint Review: PriceAngels.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: Holly — Cottonwood Arizona United States of America
PriceAngels.com

PriceAngels.com This company provides no contact information for reporting problems. They sold me defective items and did not provide me with id information via email so I cannot request refunds or replacement becaus Internet, Internet

My daughter purchased two ACHO C905 tablets. They came from China. The box included the tablet, a USB cable, and an instruction booklet in Chinese.

The tablets do not hold a charge and must be plugged into a computer in order to use. The tablet is in Chinese but we were able to change it to English but not all of the software will show in English.

We have not been able to contact the company because all email massage info I found and this is what I get "So Sorry. PriceAngels Online Support is currently not available. Please leave a message here or contact us by My Message or My RMA to solve you problem faster."

They did not provide an ID number by email and it is required in order to place a RMA.
But there is no way to contact them to get this info in order to follow the required forms they make you use.

So we are now stuck with products we cannot use correctly or freely as offered at the cost of over $400. All we want to do is be able to contact the company to find out the order number so we can solve the problem. The packing slip is in Chinese, no help!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PriceAngelscom/internet/PriceAngelscom-This-company-provides-no-contact-information-for-reporting-problems-They-846140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PriceAngels.com