Complaint Review: PriceShuffle

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — Elmhurst Illinois United States of America
PriceShuffle

PriceShuffle Took $149 from credit card without permission for 300 bids Internet

PriceShuffle withdrew $149 from my credit card without authorization and informed me that I had purchased 300 bids for their web site auctions.  When I contacted my credit card to try to stop payment or recover the payment, they responded that there had been language in the agreement that indicated my approval.  As a result of their communication, credit card company says that they are not able to recover the money.

Now I see that the web site is inactive, there are no active auctions listed.  I would very much like to recover the $149 that was stolen from me and warn others about the disception being practiced by these types of auction web sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PriceShuffle/internet/PriceShuffle-Took-149-from-credit-card-without-permission-for-300-bids-Internet-767392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PriceShuffle