Complaint Review: Pricechopper

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: Roxanne Millage — Fulton New York
Fulton, New York USA

Pricechopper Pricechopper I used my card for food and went to use it the next day and i and my money wasn't on my card. It said transactions where made when i call my card but not ones i made. I was robbed and need a report made. Fulton New York

On 3/1/14 i was at Pricechopper in Fulton N.y i paid with my directexpress card for my food and left. On 3/2/14 i try to use my card and i was denied. I had transactions i did not make. My money is gone and i cant pay my bills. I Had alot of money on card aproximently 600.00 dollars or more. Roxanne Millage Fulton N.Y 13069

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricechopper/Fulton-New-York-13069/Pricechopper-Pricechopper-I-used-my-card-for-food-and-went-to-use-it-the-next-day-and-i-a-1127718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pricechopper