• Report: #1019921

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: ticked off — Marianna Pennsylvania United States of America
Priceless Automotive
231 W Main st Uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Priceless Automotive They will try to push you into a vehicle that you don't want. Uniontown, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: EX EMPLOYEE FULL OF LIES

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Story not true

When my husband and I were looking for a vehicle online, we found Priceless Automotive. We seen that they had "guaranteed credit approval" Due to my husband and I having fallen on hard times, we had to file bankruptcy back in 2006 and we knew because of that, we would have a hard time getting financed, so we decided to give the 'guaranteed credit approval" a try. I had been looking for a certain vehicle and it turned out that Priceless had the vehicle I was looking for. My husband called and and had set up an appoitment to look at the vehicle.

It was on their other lot in Washington, Pa and they were supposed to have it at their Uniontown lot. When we got there, the vehicle wasn't there. They claimed someone called off and they couldn't get the vehicle there. While we were inside the dealer, they were trying to get us to look into a 2011 Dodge Avenger, which I was not interested in at all.   A couple of days later, we got a call saying the car that I was wanting, wasn't eliglble for financing. Again, they were trying to push us into buying the Dodge Avenger that was on their showroom floor.  They kept telling me that they would put me into "something" until they could find the vehicle I was looking for.

I told them I would not "settle" for anything other than what I was looking for.   I had many many phone calls from the dealership. I kept asking what finance company approved us. I wanted to do some research on the company before we commited to anything.The woman kept telling me that " she didn't know". But yet she would tell me about the great credit rebuliding program they had.  One afternoon, this "finance company" called. I didn't get to the phone on time, but I seen some place called "Auto Tracks" called. I did some research online and figured that's who that finance company was.

I gave them a call. (Before I called, Priceless had emailed me pictures of a car that I was looking for and the said it was in New York. They told me that they didn't know if it was available and I said I may consider it if we could see it first.) But on the phone with this company, I found out it was a leasing company and the option to buy was at the end of the lease. I also gave the company our information and was told that the vehicle that I seen pictures of via email, was approved. I explained what Priceless was doing and none of it made sense to her.

She said if I was put into a vehicle, there's no trading it in until the end of the lease. She suggested that I go to their website and find another dealer that they deal with. I found a dealer, Tregembo Motors in Bentleyville. They had exactly what I was looking for and I called them. I explained the situation to a gentleman and he informed me that he worked for Priceless Automotive in Washington, pa and had to quit after 2 months. (This is a guy who worked at  a Chevy dealer for 35+ years until they closed.) Also, I learned a lot about the Auto Tacks program and Priceless Automotive told us zilch about it.Priceless failed to mention that Auto Tracks was a leasing company, you had to make weekly payments and there's a device in the vehicle that you had to punch a code into once a week.

If you were more than 3 days late with your payment, your vehicle would be disabled. I wouldn't recommend Priceless to my worst enemy. The guys at Tregembo found us a better finance company and there's no devices in the vehicle. Priceless had us believing that there was absoultely no other finance companies that would take us. To the folks out there that can only use Auto Tracks, go to another dealer that deals with them. Priceless will give you the run around. They will also drive you nuts calling 3 and 4 times a day, if not more asking what colors, ect you want in a vehicle. I have never had such a stressful time attempting to buy a vehicle in all my life like I did with Priceless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceless-Automotive/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401/Priceless-Automotive-They-will-try-to-push-you-into-a-vehicle-that-you-dont-want-Uniont-1019921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceless Automotive

EX EMPLOYEE FULL OF LIES

AUTHOR: ticked off - ()

Dear "ex employee".. I have to warn you that you are calling me a liar with bad credit. I have a news for you. The story is 100% true. They wanted to put me into a vehicle that I DID NOT WANT!!!!!!!!! Why would I waste my preciouis time writing a false story. They couldn't tell me what company financed us and could not tell me where the vehicle was that I wanted to purchase was. Who runs a business like that? I work, yes, you heard that right, I work and so does my husband.

The folks at Tregembo got us finaced with ZERO problems. There was no need to finance us through a terrible finace company and there's no need to. We live in the same house that we finaced 10 years ago and we are still here making payments every month. I really resent some ex car lot employee telling me it's not true and that I don't pay my bills. Unless you know me personally, which I doubt you do, keep your 2 cents to yourself and quit calling people liars. I would never step foot onto Priceless Autromotive again. I know others who went through the same crap I did.  It just happened to be at the Washington, PA location and not Uniontown,PA lot.

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Story not true

AUTHOR: steelfan77 - ()

This story is not true at all.  First of all, people with bad credit can't demand what they want unless they are willing to do what is needed.  As for the guy that worked there and is working at the place you ended up buying a car worked at the Washington location since it was opened in April 2012 and almost ran in into the ground because he doesn't know a d**n thing about the car business.  He worked for other dealers and lost them all money also.

As for not knowing what company a person has an approval through, can be true at times, remember you didn't pay your bills so it's your fault that your credit sucks!!! I know for a fact that Priceless dealt with the most special finance banks out of any other dealer in the area.  That's what they specialized in and did very well in that area.  Every car deal and bank are different.  Sometimes a dealer doesn't have the right car for that person sitution, but remember you didn't pay your bills, and that's YOUR FAULT!!!