Complaint Review: Pricelessyorkiepuppys.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: ticked off by being harassed — Battle Creek Michigan United States of America
Pricelessyorkiepuppys.com
Jackson, MI Jackson, Michigan United States of America

Pricelessyorkiepuppys.com Tanisha Breton Liar, thief, misleading, misguiding, CON, untrustworthy!!!! Jackson, Michigan

*General Comment: DO NOT BUY FROM TANISHA BRETON OR MABER FOX !!!!!!

Tanisha using her website to sell her puppies, on the left side, you will see a tab called testimonials... If you click this link, you will see she has posted pictures she states are people who have purchased puppies from her, who are happy! I am in the PINK Victoria Secret T-shirt toward the bottom of the page, holding my white & beige Parti Yorkie. Not only did I NEVER give this picture to her, or EVER allow her to post this of myself & my dog, I have, nor would I EVER purchase a puppy from this horrible person who doesn't know the truth from a lie! She has done nothing but harass me for almost a year at this point, going this far as to even put me on her site! TOO FAR, I suggest a psych eval... Something is wrong with her!

I have all my papers to prove where I received my 2yr old dog from, as pictured....who isn't even a puppy. This dog pictured was more of a rescue from her so called best friend Amber Fox, when I paid for this dog i did not know very much about yorkies...this one sadly was extremely malnourished weighing just over 1# @ 2 yrs old!!!! Not to mention extremely scared of its own shadow & clearly had been abused by children in that home! I have spent 24/7 with this dog since I've brought it home to get her weight up, and to get her happy & calm within her environment! Neither of these people should ever be around animals ever! Beware if you even think of getting a puppy from this fraud!!!! Read all reports on her! I'm sure there are more the way she handles her life & her so called business! What a joke! She should be in jail!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelessyorkiepuppyscom/Jackson-Michigan-/Pricelessyorkiepuppyscom-Tanisha-Breton-Liar-thief-misleading-misguiding-CON-untrust-974823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pricelessyorkiepuppys.com

#1 General Comment

DO NOT BUY FROM TANISHA BRETON OR MABER FOX !!!!!!

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

These 2 are not reliable or dependable breeders, I am not here to slander anyone but to WARN people.

They breed 1.5- 2 lb babies then ask ppl for money for surgeries they have to get cuz the pups have so many problems and the babies 9 out of 10 times have passed away.

That is not a dependable breeder.If you do consider buying a baby from either one of them please be very careful- Thank you.