pause

• Submitted: Thu, October 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Drew — Albuquerque New Mexico USA
Priceline / Priceline.com

Priceline / Priceline.com Adam Benitez Online job becomes wire transfer fraud, Internet

Hello, So I applied online for a Travel Coordinator a work from home gig that sounded right on the cusp of total BS but being the stupid me I sent me resume anyway I know what I dumb move. So I wait about 2 week for my "Registration: to go through and finally on the morning of October 29th 2009 I receive an email requestion me to accept and deposit approx. $2700 into my personal checking account and send it to Moscow,Russia DING DING DING so here I go. I changed my account number and contacted my my local news agency but have not heard anything back just yet. DO not fall the Travel Coordinator BS in a work from home setting. I was contacted by Adam benitez at benitez.priceline@gmail.com. His personal cell phone number is 407-545-2131 and his fax is 407-517-4360. I have only contact this fool by phone once and by the way the message sounds the number is his personal cell phone. He leaves no indication that he works for the company and he has a foreign accent like he may be from the middle east or somewhere like that I don't know for sure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline-Pricelinecom/internet/Priceline-Pricelinecom-Adam-Benitez-Online-job-becomes-wire-transfer-fraud-Internet-516626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline / Priceline.com