- Report: #621969
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Priceline Priceline.com
Priceline Priceline.comInternet United States of America
Priceline Priceline.com Misleading Location wrong location of hotel not city of Brea as requested another city miles away, noise issue, privacy of hotel room for woman alone a real issue in security. Internet
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Zone issue and Curtains!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I requested a hotel in the city of Brea specifically and only! I first put in the dates as July 9, 2010, July 10, 2010, July 11, 2010. I received a conformation of a Hotel in Fullerton a few miles away from the city of Brea for 5 days instead of 3 days. I tried to change the reservation upon arrival at the hotel and then by phone my cell phone for many minutes of my cell phone alotted time and by email for the following reasons:
1. Location wrong, I wanted the city of Brea. It was not Brea in fact miles away from Brea in a totally different city.
2. Noise issue due to convergence of freeways and heavy traffic and train whisle noise.
3. Privacy invassion issue of the other guest of the hotel only males stopped to peer in my window, I a woman alone in my bedroom, and strange male guests stop to see me in my room. The hotel has a window of each room that faces a common area of a walkway, guest have to pass through the walkway to come and go from their rooms, quest can see into other quests rooms while walking by, men stop and look in and stand at the window they did peer in at the window they talked to each other and close to the window they looked at me as they stood still, until I acknowledged I saw them, objected, and they might have thought I picked up the phone to call security.
The priceline took the information I called in on several times and said no early check out no prorate of money collected. I emailed and the email said we will have an aswer in 3 hours I called again and got some customer services person who was there just to not clearly answer me or deny my request who put me on hold on my cell phone for 22 more cell minues. No action was taken by priceline customer service, in effect my request was denied.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline-Pricelinecom/internet/Priceline-Pricelinecom-Misleading-Location-wrong-location-of-hotel-not-city-of-Brea-as-621969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.