Complaint Review: Priceline

• Reported By: mflanigan — Norwood Ohio
Priceline
800 connecticut ave norwalk, ct 06854 Norwalk, Connecticut USA

Priceline Name Your Own Price, Car Rental Norwalk Connecticut

I reserved a flight, hotel, and car via Priceline, then needed to change the date.  The hotel was no problem,I had to pay a change fee with the airline (which I would have had to anyway), but both Hertz and Priceline told the car rental was non-changeable, due to 'Name Your Own Price'.  I did not use the Name Your Own Price option, but selected from a list of prices shown me.  There was no indication of non-cancellable status ountil after I confirmed.  I consider this practice deceptive. - I don;t see how I could have been considered as using a bid system when I made no bid, but only selected from offered prices.  I called customer service, but they were no help, and only gave me a snail mail address for further escalation, so it looks like they're stonewalling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Priceline-Name-Your-Own-Price-Car-Rental-Norwalk-Connecticut-1058429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline