Complaint Review: Priceline

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Silver Bay Minnesota
Priceline

Priceline I named a price for a room for 4 adults in New York and Priceline booked me into a room with one double bed without refund or negotiation, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Untrue

I had been searching for weeks for a Hotel room in New York for 4 Adults/5 days.  Priceline accepted an offer I made with parameters of 4 adults in the Theatre District.  When they accepted my offer not only was I on the edge of the Theatre District but they would only sleep 2 Adults with one bed.  I called priceline and they would not budge. I was told it is non refundable.   I called the hotel and they only have rooms with 1 bed.  I am out $1400.00 and had to find a different hotel that could sleep 4 adults.  Do not use Priceline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-I-named-a-price-for-a-room-for-4-adults-in-New-York-and-Priceline-booked-me-int-1045573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline

Untrue

AUTHOR: Tinsley - ()

This is untrue, you can't select the number of guests you are booking, there is no way you could have put in a bid for 4 guests. There is literally no option to select guest numbers, only room numbers. And actually it even states on there rooms are based on double occupancy only (ie 2 guests max).