• Report: #841922

• Updated: Sun, February 19, 2012

• Reported By: PissedOFF — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Priceline

Priceline Insurance doesn't cover cancellation, Internet

I purchased a hotel room via Priceline and purchased the insurance in case I needed to cancel.  When I could not get onto the oversold flight, I called to cancel my hotel but was told by the customer service agent that although I purchased travel insurance, I could not get a refund or a credit.  This is a total scam!!

I happened to ask where the person I spoke to was located, and told that their office was in the Phillipines. I asked to speak to someone in the United States, but was told that there was no phone number that was available to speak to an American, and my only resource was to write to the insurance company.

I will NEVER use this website again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-Insurance-doesnt-cover-cancellation-Internet-841922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline