Complaint Review: Priceline

• Submitted: Thu, November 11, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: Erica — denton Texas U.S.A.
Priceline

Priceline Price line book vacation packages Internet

i used priceline to book a vacation to vegas which included airfare, hotel, and car rental. this was for a family of 5. everything was done over the  phone. when everything was said and done i called to circus circus casino and hotel to verify my reservations and come to find out i am having to stay out of the casino in a 3 story motor and lodge! if i want inside i would have to do an upgrade and thats only if there are rooms left. i paid over 2000.00 dollars for this to be in a regular nite rate motor lodge of 18.00 a night. are you kidding me? my package was never for the motor lodge in the alley of vegas, i booked for circus circus casino. after arguing with both circus circus and priceline i cannot change my reservations or cancel. i have talked to everyone and they have basiclly told me im screwed! they never asked me where id like to stay, or mentioned where i was going to stay. my job was to verify my reservation before i got there which i did immediatley after i got off the phone w priceline. and have been arguing since. im talking to people in india sometimes! what do they know about the 18.00 rooms in vegas? a 2 star stay! i will never ever use them again nor will i recommend anyone do so. we have learned a valuable leason. im shocked on how this business operates. i even offered to pay for the upgrade for in the casino and all they say is we r sorry, your reservations cannot be changed. do not use priceline. if they can find an empty box, they will book you for it. o and with the airfare. we listed a child, and none of us were anywhere close to each other, what a joke. thankfully it was with aa which you can go online a choose your seating chart for free, when i went on nearly half the plane was empty but yet they had us scattered out. poor business. priceline gets a fat F!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2010 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-Price-line-book-vacation-packages-Internet-660901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline