Complaint Review: Priceline

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Scott W. — Brookings South Dakota
Priceline

Priceline Priceline.com Cancel, modification of reservation Internet

I made a reservation, checked the details on my mobile phone and clicked submit. But the reservation it confirmed wasn't for the correct date, it was for the same night. I called to fix it and they were rude and told me to "read the contract" as if I was talking to lawyers, not a customer service department.

I told them it was 5 minutes ago and must have been a bug in their mobile app but they were unreasonably callous and unhelpful. It was like "we got your money, adios!"

I even tried contacting their executive services but to no avail.

Sad thing is, I had used priceline every day and my employees used it to. I will not and I've informed our HR to avoid using it as well. Terrible service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-Pricelinecom-Cancel-modification-of-reservation-Internet-1046698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline