Complaint Review: Priceline

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Katie — St Louis Missouri
Internet USA

Priceline Undisclosed fees after booking- SCAM! Internet

I used the Name Your Own Price tool and input $130 for a hotel in Los Angeles. I received a 3.5 star in the area of my choice and then looked up the hotel Priceline chose for me. To my horror there is a parking fee of $24 per day at this hotel, and no other free options for overnight parking in the area (Universal City). I called priceline to complain that my $130 night just became $175 a night thanks to taxes and the mandatory parking fee at the hotel. They wouldn't budge, compromise, or refund. I explained this hotel was officially out of my budget for the trip and I should have been given an option to select a hotel with free parking before I made my non-refundable purchase. How is there not a class action lawsuit against this company??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-Undisclosed-fees-after-booking-SCAM-Internet-1135711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline