Complaint Review: Priceline

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Arvada Colorado United States of America
Priceline.com Internet United States of America

Priceline booked hotel and removed money from my visa debit card overdrawing my account without me knowing till after the transaction. Internet

I booked a room in advance using my visa debit card at the Marriot in Long Beach Ca. I was not warned in advance that this would be taken out of my checking account right away.I was informed by E mail after the transaction that this had been done. I wanted to simply hold the room on this debit card and I would pay after I had stayed there in an other month with one of my credit cards. Any way my account was overdrawn and depleted my overdraft causing 3 insufficiant funds charges that priceline refused to reimburse me for. Be aware of their practices. I will never use priceline again and I suggest that nobody else use them either. I am going to live and learn from this because priceline refuses to budge on this. Please beware sincerely Michael A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-booked-hotel-and-removed-money-from-my-visa-debit-card-overdrawing-my-account-w-995207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline