distinct

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Dana Point California United States of America
Priceline

Priceline decetful, non honaring of their policies Internet

I ordered a car for a trip, I was confused and ordered insurance for the car.  After finding that I already had full coverage insurance I canceled my insurance within their policies guidelines.  However the time I had to pick up the car and the 10 hours later the consumer team responded they denied the return of get this my $22. dollars!!  I can't believe that I canceled my order prior to the car pick up but their time frame of putting me off is their excuse for a refund of just $22. dollars.  I talked with them and explained that if your business model is to not keep a customer happy for $22. dollars you guys are nuts!  So basically they lie and deceive and will never honor their policy to gain $22. dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-decetful-non-honaring-of-their-policies-Internet-900040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline