Complaint Review: Priceline

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: artist — wash District of Columbia United States of America
Priceline
800 Connecticut Avenue Internet United States of America

Priceline took my money before I picked up my rental car, Internet

On November 1, I went on the web to do a price search the cheapest rental car for a family member who was in town. we werent traveling; just wanted a rental car. I went on Priceline.com.. Checking the rates, I did reserve a car.

Normally when we rent a car we are charged at the time we pick up the car. Unfortunately, we were not able to make the pick up at BWI; to my surprise that morning Priceline had taken out $171.00 dollars plus 45 dollars travel insurance from my account.

I called Priceline Corporate office that next morning. They were not very nice; in fact I was told I couldnt get another car nor could I get my money back. I was told that the site I went on some special Priceline site; no refunds and no exchanges. , Honestly, Im not sure about the site or what they say is true or not; they just took my money, just like that. They claim thats their policy Oh to steal money from the consumers. What can I do. I called several time with no luck.

We also went on Hotwire that night and they did the same thingthey took out $101 and has refused to refund my money. These two companies took over $300 dollars in one night. They also refused to and told me they are not giving me my money back..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/Priceline-took-my-money-before-I-picked-up-my-rental-car-Internet-968659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline