Complaint Review: Priceline

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Budget shopper — Lake Ridge Virginia
Priceline
Internet USA

Priceline is a SCAM! No discounts! Deceptive advertising. Parrots who work there and just read the fine print to avoid providing customer service. Internet

I have used Priceline in the past, but never again!!!! No one you can speak to on the phone knows anything, all they can do is read off the legal verbiage, and no one has any power to do anything!

I wanted to be in the French Quarter, and I am across the street from the French QUarter.

I was told, in writing, I was saving like 33%, but I can get the same room without the hassle on the Hilton site for the same amount of money. Priceline offered no savings at all!

I want a King bed, Priceline says I have to all the hotel, I did. The hotel says I have to call Priceline, I did that too. Even though the rep I spoke to at Hilton said they have King beds, and even though I can get a King bed on the Hilton site, the Priceline rep said they are sold out of King beds and that he can't do anything.

This is a scam! A bunch of employees who probably don't even work in this country, judging by their accents, just standing by the fine print and doing nothing to make customers happy. Never again! Never!!!

Now I am going away on a much needed vacation with my husband, and we won't even be sleeping in the same bed. I hope everyone can read my review so no one ever uses Priceline again.

I can find cheaper/better hotels on my own and not have my hands tied. I am so completely disgusted. It will now be my mission to get on every site possible to tell everyone who will listen to never use this site again!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/internet/nbsp-Priceline-is-a-SCAM-No-discounts-Deceptive-advertising-Parrots-who-work-there-an-1136942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline