Complaint Review: Priceline

• Submitted: Wed, July 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 04, 2012

• Reported By: teejayy — jacksonville Florida United States of America
800 Connecticut Avenue, savannah, Georgia United States of America

Priceline Suburban Extended Stay, Abercorn. Priceline refuse to refund money reserved online, for Suburban Extended Stay, Savannah Ga, the hotel when I arrived, had uncollected, garbage, on the steps, piled in a corner, physical damage to the savannah, Georgia

I booked a hotel on priceline.com for Suburban Extended Stay, in Savannah, Ga,  the hotel was, dirty outside, uncollected garbage lay on the steps..., the room oh, god, dirty unclean, smell of 3 week old cigarettes smoke, it was terrible. Now, I have stayed at other Extended Stay Hotels, so I know its not the company, just that hotel. No matter what you pay, you should have a clean room and not uncollected garbage and every where and  not to mention the smell. I immediately informed the hotel of the situation, returned the key, I asked for my money back. He informed me, that he couldn't because, I booked it through priceline, he could refund anything.

I contracted Priceline, they said  they would research it. A few days later they in formed that what, I said could be true, however they could not refund me my payment. Why?  Because they had investigate the matter.  So what was the conclusion, I asked? They gave no reason or answer to my question, Why  I wasn't going to get my money back. He said, take it up with the Hotel.
Well after talking to the hotel, again, they said Priceline, took the payment, so they don't have any money to refund. I contacted Priceline, once again, they said, their is nothing they can do, What a rip off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2012 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Priceline/savannah-Georgia-/Priceline-Suburban-Extended-Stay-Abercorn-Priceline-refuse-to-refund-money-reserved-onl-906647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline