Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Michele T — Mount Sterling Ohio
800 Connecticut Avenue Norwalk, Connecticut USA

Priceline.com Hotel information is not updated and inaccurate Norwalk Connecticut

We booked a room on priceline.com based on several key factors. Location to the event we were attending as well as a hot tub. We were riding our motorcycle 150 miles one way and wanted to ensure that there was a hot tub. The photos of the hotel we booked show a hot tub as well as the description provided on priceline.com. Once we arrived and checked in, we took a tour of the hotel. no hot tub. Manage stated they had removed it about 2 months ago and they had notified priceline and other travel sites of the change.

I did not get what I paid for and when I contacted priceline about this, the agent advised me he would send a $25 coupon. Here is the transcript: "Ray: As a gesture of goodwill, I will send you an email that contains a Priceline Hotel $25 Express Deals Coupon which can be used toward your next Priceline Express Deals reservation." I did advise him I wouldn't be using their service again and ended the chat. However, to add insult to injury, the coupon I did receive was not for $25, it was for $5 off a night up to $25 and it is only valid for 90 days. Horrible customer service. I would like the total $25 refunded to me as I won't be using this service again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/Norwalk-Connecticut-06854/Pricelinecom-Hotel-information-is-not-updated-and-inaccurate-Norwalk-Connecticut-1063506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com