• Report: #1020562

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lori Kay — Maryville Missouri United States of America
Priceline.com

Priceline.com Bogus Reservations Internet

I recently made a hotel reservation for vacation.  When I received the confirmation email, there were two hotel reservations for the same city and date.  I did not make one of them.  I did purchase cancellation insurance.

Less than 30 minutes after I made my reservation, I talked to multiple people at Priceline as well as the insurance company.  They all indicated that even though I had cancellation insurance, and the reservations for the same date and same city, different hotels made no sense, they would not cancel one of them.

I believe that one of the reservations is bogus, and that they added one reservation which they can force me to pay for because they already have my financial information from booking my reservation.

In addition to the dishonesty of this action, obviously, they can deem their cancellation insurance void, for some reason.

Lori
Maryville, MO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Bogus-Reservations-Internet-1020562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com