Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly — South Bend Indiana
Internet USA

Priceline.com Cancelled the resevation by calling the Budget rental place and they gave a cancellation number to confirm that the resevation was cancelled. However, they did not me know that I would be charged anyway. Or, I would have picked up the car. Therefore, Budget and Priceline is scamming people once you give them your credit card number. When I called Priceline to complain. I had to talk to someone that was foreign and I could not fully understand her and she could not fully understand me. called Priceline did not disclose about the cancellation until after the price was accepted Internet

Priceline charged me for a rental car reservation that was cancelled. I called Budget rental to confirm that we wanted to cancel the rental car and they gave me a confirmation number. My card was still charged for a car that was not used.

It is like a scam with Budget and Priceline. Budget should have told me that I could'nt cancel and that I would be charged for the car and I would have gone to pick the car up.

I am confused why Budget gave me a reservation cancellation number, if the car wasn't cancelled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Cancelled-the-resevation-by-calling-the-Budget-rental-place-and-they-gave-a-1065401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com