Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: mclarkusa — Tucson Arizona
Priceline.com
Internet USA

Priceline.com Deceptive Practices wih no way to cancel a reservation. Internet

*Consumer Comment: All hotels...

As many may know, priceline doesnt tell you whatvhotel they are giving you until after you pay. I was getti.g a room in phoenix and priceline took my money for a room at the radisson. I got to the hotel and was informed there was a minimum $50 authorization that must take place in order to check in. I did not have the available funds and was turned away. I tried for hiurs to resolve this with customer service and was stonewalled repeatedly. They have a no refund or cancellatiin policy and they refused to refund my money. The incidental charge was more than  the room and they did not disclose this. I feel like i have been defrauded and will never use this comoany ever again. I had to dispute the charge with my card comoany which takes an additional ten business days. Beware this ripoff comoany!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Deceptive-Practices-wih-no-way-to-cancel-a-reservation-Internet-1066263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com

All hotels...

AUTHOR: Jenn - ()

Every hotel I've ever stayed at has held a deposit for damages, even rooms I've booked and prepaid online with Priceline.  I don't necessarily believe they ripped you off but maybe that knowledge should be shared ahead of time.