Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: Jiayao — Lubbock Texas
Priceline.com
Internet USA

Priceline.com Do not book room thru priceline.com Internet

Booked for 3 nights at Priceline.com for a non-smoking room for $138.39. Checked in at 5 pm on 06/06/2013, and we were given a room with terrible smoke. Had to ask for a non-smoking room.

They did not respond to my request for 30 minutes. I finally found their manager, and he put us in a 'non-smoking room'. It was better than the first one, but that was not smoke free.

My wife and I were not able to sleep because of the smoke. Our throats were irritated, and we had to leave at 11:30 pm.

They said they would not refund us, and they even charged $55.87 more. And Priceline.com would not refund us either. I ask for city inspectors to investigate the terrible air quality, which would make people nearly suffocated.

I ask priceline.com to stop their business practices that rip off their consumers. I paid them $138.39 for a non-smoking room, but i did not sleep there because of the smoke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Do-not-book-room-thru-pricelinecom-Internet-1058053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com