Complaint Review: Priceline.com

• Reported By: Pissed Off — Huntsville Alabama
Priceline.com
Internet USA

Priceline.com Don't ever use Priceline.com Internet

I just booked through priceline. I stated I needed FREE PARKING in the filters section. I also bought travel insurance that was supposed to be open 24\7. Well they booked me where the hotel wants to charge me $44 a night parking for my car and small trailor. I called them to ask to either cancel that reservation, since I had purchased travel insurance for this purpose or to book me somewhere that had free parking liked I had originally asked. I was pretty much told to go screw myself. Oh, and priceline's customer service is not even in the United States. Now I either pay the $44 a nt, which I can not afford or I lose the hotel money. Either way I did get screwed. I just don't see how companies can get away with this shit. I am so tired of living in a world where you cannot live with any decent qualities. Everyone is out to get you. Wishing someone would file a class action suit against them. This is bull. Sorry for the ranting but I am so pissed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Dont-ever-use-Pricelinecom-Internet-1065758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com