conductor

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: ATL — Stone Mountain Georgia United States of America
Priceline.com

Priceline.com Priceline rippoff alert - don't buy car rental insurance from priceline Internet

Booked a car rental with EZ rent-a-car in Atlanta with priceline online, and was charged in advance for the car insurance for 4 days by priceline. I went to the EZ rent-a-car counter at the airport and realized i did not have my DL. The rep at the counter was sympathetic and offered to extend my reservation time 2 hours ahead. I came back home and still could not find my DL, hence had to cancel my reservation. Priceline refused to refund my prepaid insurance even though I did not rent the car. Do not prepay car rental insurance on priceline, their website is so deceptive, buy it directly from the car rental counter. I am out just $44 for 4 days, just imagine if it was longer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pricelinecom/internet/Pricelinecom-Priceline-rippoff-alert-dont-buy-car-rental-insurance-from-priceline-Int-1011752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Priceline.com